Lucio League Emote Bug

https://twitter.com/666domaintrue/status/1027729420079968256

Apologies for the owner of the twitter profile, but Lucio’s emote isn’t getting unlocked

I will remove this twitter post if that indeed is a bug im not familiar with game bugs and Ive been aggravated seeing that i got tokens blue tokens indicating I have 400 tokens that I purchased… and all of a sudden I cant unlock something thats over 300 points. I went over to gamestop to buy my own redeem battle.net cards for this situation… I saw info that it was unlockable through league points if its giving the wrong message can you put more information to the emote saying its a all access pass emote 30 bucks on the web plz and thank you ?

IT’S. A. BUG! It happens to every game. It’s not giving the wrong message, the game just isn’t registering the tokens as being spent to unlock the emote. IT is unlockable through league points, or it wouldn’t be shown in the hero gallery. Take a breather.

take a look at this this information says that it isnt obtainable so … yeah it was misguided info in the first place. even the developers responded that they goofed up to this and fooled everyone over the errors they made.

Where?

I just gave you a link that developer responded to lucio emote

My bad. That’s not a developer, that’s a CS representative.

Oh sorry i ddidnt know the difference labels of developers and representatives

It’s labeled as such, right under their name.

sorry comp just put me in quickly so i didnt have time to see :T

i want my money back Blizzrd. playstaion. Fuc off