Lucio is the most useless hero when hacked

Doomfist says, “Hi.”

Don’t get hacked then, it’s not like Lucio doesn’t have the mobility and you can see that they have a Sombra.

Ever been hacked as Reinhardt? At least Lucio only has 200HP to feed their ult charge. Rein feeds for 500.

You forgot doom, rein, hamster…
So, Lucio not alone.

APAGANDO LAS LUCES

#lovsombra

What do you mean useless? I’m still a better DPS when hacked then half the Genjis my rank. EZ

Yes he is very useless when hacked, which is why this idea is pure gold:

2 Likes

Lucio is one of the toughest opponents to land a hack on, OP might be doing something wrong? :sob:

Rein is most useless hero against Pharah. Some heroes have hard counters, wow.

Hack just puts you on a more even playing field with Sombra. In fact, you still have the advantage with the better gun.

So no.

1 Like

Pharah says hi.

:waxing_crescent_moon:

I mean lucio is nearly impossible to kill between wall rides and constant healing

He can also do a lot of damage, be everywhere and boop you

He kind of diserves it

2 Likes

yes and he’s one of the hardest heroes to kill when not hacked because of his mobility, self heal etc. Hack interaction with lucio is necessary.

Doomfist says “hold my beer”

He can’t even shoot more than like 5 bullets during hack…lucio can at least still pretend he’s a dps (like they typically do for half the round anyway)

1 Like

Lucio’s auras being effected by hack is 10000% fine, and I hope they keep it that way. Lucio having a character in-game that can hard shut him down for like a few seconds - is fine. Mercy and every other Healer can’t heal themselves through a Sombra hack + attack. It’s fine that he can’t either.

No matter how much you type, and try to argue everyone who disagrees with you into the ground, nothing you say will change my opinion on that. But like I said, devs cater to loud whining and this thread has traction - so they might change it regardless of what we all think.

Mercy’s regen is not affected by hack, and neither is her ability to keep her team alive. Moira doesnt lose her 35hp/second lifetap, or ability to heal others, Zen doesnt lose his shield regen or dispatched orbs. Brigitte doesnt lose her 19hp/sec self heal through inspire nor is she prevented from healing her team. Ana is the only other one who loses self sustain, and she STILL doesnt lose her ability to heal others.

So no, you dont know what you are talking about.

Genji should be more affected by hack, then maybe people would complain about him less.

No, Lucio doesnt have a better gun than Sombra. Your cliches are crossed. Lucio has a 4 shot projectile that does 80dps, or 160 with all headshots, has a long pause and 4 rounds before reload.

Sombra does twice that, at 160DPS without headshots, and at hack range, there is no falloff, with 3 seconds of continuous hitscan fire.

On top of that, Sombra has an escape tool if things go badly for her, even though there is no reason for them to against a shut down Lucio.

Your claims of equivalency fail.

I don’t have much trouble hacking Lucio, nor avoiding a hack as Lucio, as I play both I pretty much know what to expect when on either side of the hack.

I think that’s an important tip that some people overlook. If a character is giving you trouble then try playing them, when you have a better understanding of what it takes to play them then you can be more effective at playing against them.

“It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.” - The Art of War, Sun Tsu

Omg this. Try one vs oning a lucio with sombra, can’t even get a hack of and your damage is pitiful.

2 Likes

You do know the regen doesn’t happen when she’s taking damage, right? Yes.
Lucio can heal himself through damage. And there lies the key difference my friends.
Hence the reason I said “sombra hack + attack” not just hack.

You literally responded the second i did, so clearly you’re camping this thread obsessively looking to argue, and you’re getting to that point of getting so in your feelings that you’re probably going to go further down the road of personal attacks to anyone who doesn’t agree with you so yeah - bye.

1 Like