Low fps on startup

Each time game starts for the first 10-15 minutes fps won’t go above 70 after 15 minutes pass fps kick up to normal capped 165. Windows and GPU drivers are up-to-date. GPU 'm using is rx 6600.

Pretty sure this is a shader issue with that card. Once it builds the cache it stops being so slow.

But building shaders everytime i open the game? Shouldn’t it build them once?

How can we fix it? I’m with the same issue, my graphic card is also AMD RX5700XT.

Im also having this issue on a 6700xt. When i open the game, on task manager i can see the game is still slowly loading with the ram increasing from 2gb used up to 6gb over the span of about 10 mins. During this time the game stutters like mad and the fps stays around 40. Once the game has loaded though, its fine. The cpu usage is also at 100% during this time.

I don’t know that anyone has posted an exact solution. Some players open the game and let it sit for a bit before they go into a match, or play in the training ground. The root of the issue is the driver for that series if I recall correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.