🔅 New Bastion Ability to go with "stealth" skin. *Active Camouflage*

Knowing blizzard, be prepared to have stealth interrupted and cancelled by 1 damage. It will take 1 second to enter full stealth and 1 second to leave stealth after the interruption. Of course bastion can do nothing during the 1 second except moving around. Tough luck if in sentry mode.

Also since Blizzard is obsessed with giving people time to react coupled with bastion’s higher DPs, he’ll only be able to start shooting after screeching loudly in a 20m radius for 1 second.

1 Like

This is a great idea for Bastion. This gives him exactly what he needs.

1 Like

Good idea , makin flanking as bastion better

1 Like

Still not extremely sold on the idea, but I’d love to test it out. It sounds really cool, but I’m not super sure if it fits his playstyle… Again though, if there were a way to test it, I think it would absolutely be worth trying. Put some intern on this for a day or two Blizz

2 Likes

I dont know how coding works, but a raw test could be just copy over sombra’s and then if if seems lik eit has merit fine tune it like i did.

it would definitly help bastion for being used on attack for king of the hill matches.

1 Like

This MUST happen! Bastion is my second-most-played hero, and he needs some love! Active Camouflage or some sort of movement ability would make him viable again.

2 Likes

It would make him more fun to play and would give him more survivability.

1 Like

I agree and i dont think this is too much of a buff like damage or hp and would He’d still be just as lethal just now how can actually set up in a better position after dying 1 time which is his BIGGEST problem.

Also shameless bump for a liked idea. Keep the comments coming to keep eyes on it if you’d like it to be thought over.