Loverwatch is running really slow

I’d love to actually play the darn thing but it’s slow beyond belief! I don’t know if it’s my computer, the game or something else, but I’d at the very least love some advice on how to improve the performance.

5 Likes

Probably a large amount of people trying to access it.

It wasn’t slow for me at all when i played it…

2 Likes

I tried it on opera, said I have the wrong browser, gave up.

Use Microsoft Edge! Trust me. Game changer.

7 Likes

It was acting weird on firefox, really laggy, froze a couple times. Swapped to Chrome and it worked fine.

(I did have like 26 other tabs open on firefox though)

1 Like

Turn on hardware acceleration for your browser of choice.

4 Likes

I’d suggest turning on Hardware Acceleration if possible for whatever browser you’re using. I had the same issue with other similar pages and turning that on fixed it.

4 Likes

Turning on Hardware Acceleration fixed the issue!

1 Like

Most likely. I played it on my computer at work on break and had no issues at all. Our computers are anything but powerful

No issue on firefox latest

Sorry my dogs designed the loverwatch site. Ill have a word with em. Theyre just dogs though so dont be too hard on em. They dont know a website containing 2d visuals and sound should be able to run on tablets, phones, and consoles. They only know computers so forgive my puppies. Obviously no human would make a website this bad where only a pc browser updated to the latest version could run it.

2 Likes