Loverwatch Event Problems

For whatever reason every time I try to log into the event page it stops me from being able to paly and hits me with an application error. Wondering if anyone knows of a fix or if anyone else is experiencing the same problems.

6 Likes

Same to me, I dont know why but is giving me error no matter wich device I try. Its funny because you can play it alredy on unofifcial pages, but I want th og.

actually same i can do it without signing in but once i do it completely breaks

the same thing happens to me, after the game asks for my name and I continue, it marks an error and everything stars again :frowning:

In conducting a short experiment I learned that like randomly selected accounts with special character don’t work on the website. Some people with special characters do work and others don’t. If you spend $10 you can fix it :slight_smile: but that’s a totally unacceptable decision on blizzards part and this needs fixed. However blizzards turn around time on support tickets from my experience is incredibly slow which is rough if this is a timed event.

EDIT: Side note, some people with no special characters are now getting targeted so idk what it is at this point, it might have to do with the battletag numbers as well.

If you want to play but it’s still blocking you out you can just clear the website data and that will fix it.

1 Like

having same issue ;/ really dissapointed

I have no idea how to fix this and I would like to play…

Loverwatch will not work on my phone (“its too powerful”) or my laptop (progress bar stops just before loading.) So i cant pkay it at all.

For me I could do the event, but it says I would “get a title, icon and intro”

No title at all, its confising me.

So i played the game like last week or so but i still can’t redeem the icons, till today.
Does someone have the problem aswell?
I just want my mercy icon :face_holding_back_tears:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.