Lost SR + Banned From Lost Connection

So I was playing comp and I was finally starting to get a good SR, but then surprise surprise I lost connection to the server AGAIN.
Oh and guess what, I get BANNED from comp and LOSE FIFTY SR

I can’t post a link to a screenshot because you guys didn’t think that part through so you have to take my word for it or email me personally. But of course you shut down your support email address so I can’t even do that

If this happens again I want my money back because I will uninstall the game if I can’t even play it fairly

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Users who do not participate actively and constructively in a positive manner on the forums do not have the direct ability to post a link. You can manually type out a URL if you place it between two tick (`) marks, but it will not be clickable.

www.playoverwatch.com

Blizzard Entertainment does not have a direct send-to e-mail address for technical support issues. Instead you can go to Blizzard Support and click the “Contact Support” link if you need help troubleshooting your connection, however, they will not appeal any Overwatch Competitive Leaver Penalty as these are 100% verified as Competitive Mode rule violations (see link above).

Refunds are only granted if there is a purchase mistake or if at the time of installation there is a technical compatiblity issue. If you have owned the game for several days, a refund is likely to be rejected.

Disconnection are frustrating and seem unfair as you did not intend to leave, but these penalties are in place to ensure that you stop playing Competitive until your technical issues are resolved. Then it should be easy to recover your SR if you truly belong at a higher skill level. Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

As always if nothing in that guide works, please reply saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided. Good luck!