Lost SR and endorsement level due to not connecting onto a ranked match while watching a highlight

Hey guys,

I had a pretty frustrating bug on my device, i was watching a highlight while queueing to/on a ranked match. Then I skipped the “outro” of the highlight by tapping escape and then the infoscreen on top told me he found a match. After that I only saw the “Join match wheel” and heard the game going on, countdown etc. but could not do a thing except waiting.
After some seconds the “afk-system”- kicked me, I immediaely rejoined the game but the damage was done… game stopped after the 10 secs, I lost of about 50 SR and an endorsement-level (the most frustrating part)…

So the issues was not any kind of connection issue, but the fact that the game hat a conflict in itself and I payed the price for this… I already checked that OV doesnt “refund” sr but this endorsementlevel (from 4 to 3) is kind of unfair…

1 Like

Hey there, this also happened to me some minutes ago and I got banned because of it, yesterday the same. I was equipping the Mercy Camouflage Skin and the same happened to me, that I couldn’t connect to the match and got kicked after the afk timer but couldn’t previously rejoin the match.