Lost SR after reconnecting and winning

I got disconnected from my game this morning, when I came back we ended up winning but I still lost SR and was banned. I thought if you return and win this does not happen?

1 Like

I agree, it especially sucks if you lose points because of your internet. They should change it.

It was my understanding that if you returned to the game and no one else has left that you will not lose 50 SR you will lose if you lose and gain if you win. I have had disconnections in the past and the -50 SR shows up instantly but if you return and win you do not lose those 50 SR and you will gain SR for the win.

Am I mistaken?

1 Like

It always happens and it’s extremely frustrating, but it’s not my issue or smth, just random server ddos, though I don’t think it’s a bug I’m pretty sure they meant for players to lose Sr upon disconnecting

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: