Lost lvl3 privileges?

Enough

3 Likes

Makes sense, thanks for the help

1 Like

thats because sombra hacked your account

3 Likes

Ah, so now we can all post YouTube links, but only a select few can post image links?

If only Blizzard would provide a normal working forum like every other AAA game out there.

FORUM REWORK!!

isnt it great then?
i dont understand why all the fuss

youtube filters their videos, so they (blizz) might be confident in giving people such possibility witout lvl3 … but i doubt it, many people cant post youtube links

Level 2s like me can.

Which is strange. I’m dang active here and got level 2 the first night I joined; still awaiting that elusive 3…

1 Like

you need 50 days on forums and with your stats it should be enough

2 Likes

Check out this topic:

When someone earns a trust level, a badge, a medal, you don’t take it away from them because they aren’t around as much. That’s dumb dumb.

i feel ya

They view it as a privilege and privileges are freely revocable.

I meet the requirements he threw out. The only reason I can think of me not having it is because I got flagged for some reason…

Actually, non-tl3 can post videos now too
I lost it randomly and according to blizzard its a bug

Yes but you can’t post images mortal!!

Bow down to Blizzard and repent for thine sins, and you may just be granted permission to post a GIF, but only for a while!

1 Like

Totally stealing this GIF.

We have forum ranks now? This is the first I’m hearing anything about it.

Only if you want to post images, videoes, GIF’s, etc.

you should post this

yes, there are user trust levels … from lvl3 you can post images and links

Most likely it’s to combat the possibility of hacked accounts from users who are no longer active that want to spam. People will click your link, because they remember and trust you, only to end up with a nasty virus if they aren’t careful.

They probably also don’t want people coming back long after they have quit the game just to troll.

I think they could probably be more lenient on what they consider inactive though.

Indeed. Should have occurred to me sooner.