Lost Endorsement Level Due to Your Lag Infested Console Servers

Like, god damn…I can play on PC with little to no problems with the servers. If I’m lagging, it usually only lasts a game. Console is a different story…Ping usually reaching “High Tide” levels 300-450 and hovers around there. And it’s not one match, it’s almost every other match. This doesn’t go away, no matter how many times I quit matches, quit Overwatch and even shut down my consoles. I can disconnect from the internet, reconnect and still have the same issues. How is this so hard to maintain? It makes Overwatch on consoles almost unplayable at most times.

Why does losing an endorsement level matter? as long as you’re not level 0 it shouldn’t be a problem.

As a player who has switched over to pc from console I can definitely say for literally having to pay to play online the Overwatch console severs are always laggy compared to Pc. One of the many reasons why I switched to pc.

Maybe they want creditably, if you want to maybe be a good shot-caller having more than level one for endorsement is really nice considering people might take you more seriously.

1 Like

I’m not worried about the endorsement level. I’m upset because the console servers are always like this, and it appears that nothing gets down about it. I’m not sure if this is on blizzards hands or the hands over at Sony and Microsoft.

I’ll say as a fellow console player, I play many other games, but my poor internet connection (when poor) is only apparent in overwatch.

It is a tad frustrating.

But losing endorsements is not. I like getting ultra liked after a round, you get the warm fuzzies, but my level has no affect on that. Am I going to play worse because I dropped down a level? Or better?

I’m going to play the same. Play the same and it won’t or doesn’t matter.

And to endorse the idea that a poor internet connection has something to do with decay is well…wrong.

Hey everyone, while penalties and loss endorsements cannot be reversed… I will note that Blizzard is currently investigating the issues with PS4 players and all European players having connection or login issues:

There have been issues recently but that still doesn’t clear up that the console’s severs have always been a lot worse. Its very very apparent when you start playing on PC from console.

1 Like