Lost connection with the server

I installed Overwatch 2 today and i tried everything to play it, but it stays stuck on the login screen, displaying the same red “lost connection with the server” message everytime i try to log in. I enter my password, it takes all steps until “entering game” message appears, stays for 20 secs on my screen, and then the known error shows up.

I’ve tried to flush my dns doing some ipconfig commands on the cmd, tried reinstalling battle.net and Overwatch, updated my graphic cards driver but nothing seems to work.

I’m pretty sure that my computer has sufficient specs to run the game.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

2 Likes

Same here. I’ve been having this problem for over a week and it’s getting super frustrating and annoying because I payed for the battle pass and I’m worried it wont be resolved in time for me to get all of the levels, plus I can’t play it with my friends. Please help.

Hey, im here again with no solution.

Today I tried to open a exception on my firewall for it, tried to shut down antivirus, tried creating another account, tried opening as administrator directly on Overwatch.exe but nothing seems to work.

Playing comp and kicked out with lc 208 error.

1 Like

The same thing happened twice to me tonight, error lc 208, got banned from comp for an hour thanks to Blizzards own server issues… Thanks for the memories Blizz, but I think I’m done at this point.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.