Lost connection with good internet

Good game.
Lost 50 sr.
Lovely server

See that’s just bad luck.

Not saying or defending Blizzard’s servers but how do you know it was their server? Did your whole team disconnect or just you?

1 Like

Just me
No really I was the only one

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

As always if nothing in that guide works, please reply saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided. Good luck!

(^^)v

Pretty easy, after reconnecting to blizzard servers I am seeing my friends dropping out then connecting back in. It happens all the time and it is clearly a blizzard side issue. My YouTube video still loads, my streams still runs.

I never have disconnection issues with games like rainbow 6 siege whose server is also in my country.

Why is it only Overwatch servers have routing issues with my isp when literally every other game has no issues.

I’ve never had disconnection issues with Blizzard servers and I’m from Canada. Only reason why I asked said question.