Lost Connection to Game Server

I am unable to play OW2 at all currently. I have done all troubleshooting I can find online.

Such as
Reset Internet
Checked Firewall to make sure its clear
CMD Panel and IP Config
Uninstalled/Reinstall Game
Scan Files
ETC.

I have not had this issue but since the last two days. Any help would be greatly apricated.

3 Likes

I too am experiencing this same issue (I’ve been playing since a day or two after Overwatch 2 launched without losing connection to the server that is until the past day or so).

I remain hopeful that tomorrow’s live maintenance may resolve this problem! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know it isnt just me. All of my friends are playing with no issues. I am sorry you are going through the issue as well.

1 Like

same thing is happening to me. I tried everything you mentioned as well. Just these last two-three days its been happening

me too, i keep getting disconnected every minute. its so annoying and makes the game unenjoyable.

1 Like

The update didn’t work for me.

after the maintenance and update, my overwatch actually logged me in. Then later today I tried and i’m back to “Game server connection failed… retrying”

Update:

I hope you all are in the same boat as I am but for the past two days, I’ve been able to play Overwatch 2 (both quick play and competitive modes) without a single disconnect from the server.

I’m not sure if Blizzard updated their servers recently or if it was because I went from an Ethernet connection to Wi-Fi (maybe it was a bit of both), but ever since then, not a single disconnect!

Best of luck to those still attempting to get into the game without disconnecting!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.