Lost connection to game server

Thanks for entering people. basically, I see many people have it my friend has it in a different way he loses connection mid comp games this is why he quitted he couldn’t fix it. I just try to enter overwatch and once it enters and loads the “New” sign that means you have new stuff in highlights and hero gallery also the profile icon. it will start playing the music and freeze the game, 20 seconds later my game will say lost connection to the game server my internet is great, everything works well but this issue, it somehow stopped for once then lost connection mid game and second time it didn’t but it was a mistake to close the game after I played because now it won’t let me play at all. There are two videos in youtube that explain how to resolve it one is pretty serious that doesn’t help me the other is just someone who says press reset settings that have many dislikes all the others are people that recorded it and screamed blizzard fix your game how do I fix this issue the comment section was filled with people that say: “I didn’t play for 2 weeks” and I kinda miss my friends there can somebody help me to stop this mess?

Have you tried any connection troubleshooting? This doesn’t sound like a game issue. Blizzard Support - Connection Troubleshooting

Yes I tried this site’s tips I said it doesn’t work

Are you in the Northeast US?

I already found a way to fix it and I must say it’s still linked with luck