Lost connection to game server (LC-202) and (LC-208)

It seems like I can’t play the game. In quick play I already have a 15-game penalty 75% exp. I already was suspended from ranked play about 3 times now. I followed the instructions on how to fix the issue. After all this I cannot play the game. Even when I sit on the title screen or main menu, after a few minutes, I get kicked out and lose connection to the game server. No other game I play does this to me nor do any other devices connected to my network lose connection. I want to play the game, but it seems I cannot. I’m playing on the PlayStation 5. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I am also experiencing LC-202 and sometimes just restarting your game might help you play like one more game before going on a streak of getting disconnected from game servers mid game.

I keep getting LC-202 every like 1-2 min I’m in the game. I’ve tried everything. Literally have deleted the game and redownloaded it and it didn’t fix it. I am on xbox series x

2 Likes

Having this same problem with both error codes. So hard to enjoy the game when I can’t even finish a match repeatedly. I hope they’ll address these issues. :frowning:

I play on Xbox series x and recently I can only play support games ranked, the moment I start a dps or tank ranked minutes in I’m disconnected with (LC-202) and now I’m suspended for an hour. I really enjoy playing overwatch but now this in infuriating . I just want to complete a match and I’m causing my team to lose ranked games bc I disconnect.

I keep disconnecting from LC-202 every time I start up a match. I’ve reset my router and my modem and I’ve deleted and redownloaded the game. I’m on Playstation 4. Any help would be appreciated.

i have the same problen in pc, idont know what´s goin on, its really estrange

I’ve received the same error over and over again. And unfortunately it’s caused me to be banned for the rest of the season. So unfair and blizzard support doesn’t even try to help I’ve messaged them several times and no response. I really enjoyed overwatch and this just sucks.

Today, all the sudden. My WHOLE FAMILY gets the LC-202 error at the SAME TIME. We get no lag in game and our internet connection is really good!

The entire house gets disconnected in unison, but it can’t be the internet. I’ve tried clearing cache, resetting internet, etc.

Oddly, if i login RIGHT after i disconnect. It puts me back into the match (or custom game lobby)
I don’t understand. If i disconnected, how would it put me back into the lobby and save all my settings (im the only one in the lobby)
A friend of mine noticed that IT DOESN’T SAY I DISCONNECTED FROM THE MATCH (unless i don’t connect in time)

Please help, i don’t understand what is happening…

1 Like