Lost 50 SR because my entire team left

Are there any strategies for avoiding this?

3 Likes

Don’t be toxic.

4 Likes

I didn’t say anything that game.

3 Likes

Not saying you did.

You just asked if there were any strategies for avoiding it.

I’ve had so many games lost due to leavers I’ve lost count. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

There isn’t, the only thing u and I can do is dream🙏 so Blizzard and the Devs fix their game , u and I and many others keep losing SR bc of leavers in Comp , if u accumulate those matches together that’s a lot of SR Loss bc of something out of ur hand , This week I lost atleast 5 games per day bc of leavers .
Also , today in a match all of my team left and the SR is keeping going down .

1 Like

Be the team leader next time. I assume that you were in a stack and the team leader pulled all of you out of the match.

2 Likes

50? Did you tape down the W key and die 50+ times after your team left? What did you do to tank your PBSR so badly it decided to subtract an entire 2nd game worth of SR?

2 Likes

Wild theory… your stats actually depend on your teams performance.

1 Like

If true that is more evidence the pbsr system should be abolished. Further punishing the player for “poor performance” in a 1v6 is ludicrous.

It’s a shame that Blizzard seems more intent on discussing which pizza toppings their fictional characters prefer than addressing critical issues which have been plaguing the game for years.

1 Like

Welcome to solo que. LFG is your only hope.

LFG is glorified solo queue

If leavers are a concern, try grouping up with friends or join a group in the Looking-for-Group tool.

2 Likes

did someone DC the everyone else left after timer?