Lost 50 SR and banned for 10 minutes after competitive win?

Lucky I was able to catch the problem on stream. Today, after playing a competitive match on Hollywood, where we won the game. Shortly after the screen showed victory. Had to leave to join a friend to que up some duos.

The issue started where I could not hear him in voice chat. Decided to close out and restart the game. When I did that, on the Battlenet startup screen it said that there was an update needed for Overwatch. Once updated and logging back in, found that I had lost SR and was banned for 10 minutes.

It was like the game registers these actions of mine as if I left a match and did not rejoin.

Hope these clips help. Now I need to earn back all this SR lost for no reason.

Update

For some reason I cannot show my clips to prove what happened. Does anyone have any recommendations? It was clipped from my Twitch stream

If this happened at the start of a match, you caused a match cancellation by leaving and were penalized appropriately. Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Now if you are still having problems with connecting to voice chat. Start here for tips to resolve any potential issues: