Loss Sr if you leave and come back?

I was playing a comp game. Lost connection to game server. Came back immediately and won the game, but I still lost 50 Sr. Is that supposed to happen?

Also banned for 15 minutes

Yes, this is how system works. If you lost your connection you can as well check why this happens and wait that 15 min by doing something else than waiting at game menu.

1 Like

It’s a dumb rule. If you dc you may as well not even bother returning, even if you are winning by a lot.

If you come back within 2 minutes you still get your SR.

2 Likes

XqCL, please avoid making multiple threads about the same subject. I already provided details about why this happens in the thread you made in #general-discussion.

3 Likes

Some people’s kids… :woman_facepalming:t2:

WyomingMyst has the patience of a saint to put up with all the nonsense they see on these forums.

3 Likes

5 Likes

We love you WyomingMyst! Thank you for doing your best to keep the forums moving forward!

3 Likes

Here here :clinking_glasses:

Sorry for all the attitude we drop round here!!

But for every piece of attitude, I’ve tried my best to give back to the community 🥲😇

4 Likes

Dunno what was said in previous threads but if you come back you shouldn’t have loss the sr.

We keep touting a competitive system but the system itself has flaws and obvious holes FOR YEARS. at one point do we realize the devs are part of that frat boy mentality?

Own the glitches and fix them plz.

thats not a glitch…

1 Like

Leaving a game and coming back and still gets -50?

Dude tried to get back was successful.

Your right not that’s not a glitch that’s a serious flaw in the system.

1 Like

If you lose or draw it should result in a penalty but not if you win. You didn’t cost your team anything and there should be a motivation to come back besides trying to help strangers beat other strangers for a guaranteed -50 even if you carried them.

Well… only if you come back.

No only if you rage quit and your team wins without you

How bout this… let’s implement this issue first then discuss future features later.