Losing my mind over matchmaker

I havent posted in a looooong time when I used to b!tch about this game as a teen, but I felt compelled to make another post just because games feel so unfair recently. I didnt really have this problem in season 1 but 2 just feels so much worse in regards to teamates. Im not trying to say im amazing and not the reason ive lost, but when 1 dps has 12k damage and 33 eliminations and the other has 4.3 and is 13/0/13, and they just cant do anything, it really sucks since the rest of our team did fairly decent. Is anyone else just getting people who really drop the ball often?

2 Likes

It feel that way. It also might be me. Who knows.

One game I’ll get people who can’t shoot barn doors and then the next I’ll get an S tier widow main. Then back to poopy aim and then S tiers.

I also don’t play comp, but I guess it’s the same anywhere now. No one cares, no one plays as a team. It’s everyone for themselves, which is not what this game is supposed to be.

1 Like

If it helps at all, I have been expecting this stuff to happen for months…

I guess we get to see if they fix it next week, or continue the process of not doing anything about it.

1 Like