Los Angeles Valiant vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

Yes how many months more will take for more harsh nerfs? She is clearly too strong for 2-2-2 so she needs more nerfs.

Blizzard itself has piercing on shields so if you are in the circle without a wall between the center, you are frozen.

I know it goes through shields and think is fair to work that way, but sometimes around corners even behind cover you’re still hit by it.

Based on what we’ve seen, I would say not very long. It won’t take very long for players to start using Mei more often, replicating these very plays, and soon Blizzard will have no choice but to drop a nerf hammer…or twenty.

I surmise McCree might get a primary fire nerf as well.

She is so busted in maps like kings row that some streamers are dodging games just cause they don’t have a Mei on their team lol. Hero pools will help but they’ll not fix the issue. What they will cause in OWL is that she won’t be played for a week and then next week she’ll be all over the place again.

Not harsh nerfs, most likely counter why Blizzard is an easy press Q to win. Maybe increase the time to freeze (which is faster with Blizzard than Endothermic Blaster). (Note I am a Mei main so I want her challenge and ability to punish players who are out of position to stay intact which I think is what she should do well.)

Nice round, LA actualy played very well against the Titans on Blizzard World. Sadly, it still was not enough to beat them.

I can guarantee you, when I play Mei, Q is not a an easy win! :upside_down_face: Please don’t balance heroes just because some Pro’s are OP with them. This is not the philosophy I want to follow as a casual player.

1 Like

I just need Blizzard to have charge time increased and multi freeze reverted and maybe a rework to her wall. Many things need rework in 2-2-2 to adapt to the game’s new playstyle and thats mainly the reason why she is so strong right now.

I myself proposed changing the health of the wall to make the whole wall collapse if it takes a total of 1000 damage, but still collapses each column once damaged enough (right now each individual column has its own HP of 400 (total 1600)).

In any case guys, you have to admit… that was a very COOL map to watch!

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Just cause we had haksal Genji and Winston/D.va play.

if Valiant were in Atlantic they would be a dark horse to make playoffs. I think they look really good just lack a little polish.

a shame the soldier didnt last but also not surprised

Well done, Titans! My teams are 2 for 2…but my teams were also 2 for 2 yesterday and my third team lost. Can we get the victory today, Dallas?

valiant tried their best to put up a fight and mcgravy tried his best to carry but alas it wasnt enough

A whole new Force of Nature has arrived!

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

The Match of the Week is upon us.

Updated Pacific West standings, for those who care:

1: Vancouver Titans 2-0 (+4)
2: Los Angeles Valiant 1-1 (-1)
3: San Francisco Shock 0-0 (+0)
4: Los Angeles Gladiators 0-1 (-1)
5: Dallas Fuel 0-1 (-2)

LA Gladiators had a very close match with Vancouver. Valiant didnt. Expect the gap between the two LA teams to exponentially grow as GLA wins more games