Season: 12-10 +0

Season: 24-2 +40

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Am I correct in thinking there’s no more matches until Friday (after today is finished)?

There is one more to go, Altanta Reign vs. San Francisco Shock

Lets go Philly! Should be a easy peasy run!

Correct, my friend. Once the 2 Winners Bracket Semifinal matches wrap up, matches will not resume til Friday.

And about time too. If we continued with the last 5 matches in NA, I don’t know if anyone could stop Decay and the Justice…I mean, sure, the Shock did, but even then the Justice had them at match point at halftime.

When I was a repair technician, if I couldn’t find the problem, sometimes I would rebuild from scratch. Sometimes when you totally break it down the problem will get smoothed over while rebuilding.

Maybe the programming has to be redone to create a more stable program.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

Pretty convincing Philly so far. Rain seems to be LAs weak part, he died so many times first…

Sir,

Doesn’t the loser of this match go to the losers bracket?

Eliminations happen in the losers bracket. Right? :zipper_mouth_face:

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

Usually, they have a name for a meta.

What is the name of the meta now?

My idea is “Smeaper” meta.

Or “Shut down” meta.