Los Angeles Valiant vs. Philadelphia Fusion - FINAL

idk if its like a coaching issue or just bad communication but either way it needs fixing

Oof that is just a basic error. You have 3 support ults, you know they have Grav. Don’t use all 3 before the Grav comes out?!

1 Like

It was almost looking good for the Valiant there. almost

Looks like Shanghai is getting that buddy after all :joy:

The worst part is that the first two losses on Valiant were heated 3-2 matches, so while they lost, they didn’t looked bad doing so.

The following matches it looks like they are having low morale and it’s showing up. Too many small mistakes compounded on top of each other, and they are choking all the time at crucial moments.

Are we really to believe he actually plays Overwatch? Big oof.

#PaidActor for real.

Lmao console pleb =p

what the HELL is happening right now

SHOCKING Heel Turn there! BOOOO

FPS is harder to play on console forever and always. Don’t @ me.

O O F

I’m really not sure why Izayaki used Trance on first B push, he had enough time to get into cover from Bomb, and nobody else was in immediate danger. A lot better 2nd time round though

fate just did #THAT!

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

fusion literally had this match at halftime and now theyre just throwing it all away

also where was the followup for carpe’s emp? izayaki was literally at like 20hp and was allowed to live with trans

1 Like

I hear a heartbeat… just a faint one

do i smell a map five?

Valla have really cleaned their play up since HT. There weren’t as many mistakes on Anubis, and they’re doing well now

that actually might be one of the worst things ive ever seen across both seasons

I see Ilios: I sleep

I see Nepal: I sleep

I see Busan: PLAY SNOATS ON MEKA BASE YOU COWARDS

boombox is actually god i go to church now

1 Like