North America - Playoff Round 3

VS.

Los Angeles Valiant

Florida Mayhem
Season: 12-10 +0

Season: 17-7 +18

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Is the link below the scoreboard the new way to get viewership tokens?

The way I was using doesn’t work anymore.

I am investigating if there are any problems today. But right now nothing is confirmed. When working normally you can earn tokens watching either on OverwatchLeague.com or on the official Overwatch League mobile app.

Yes, I believe so…though it doesn’t hurt to try the mobile app as well…

And by the way, when they said you can’t earn OWL rewards by watching on youtube, they mean “On the YouTube site”. You have to be on OWL website on desktop/mobile, or mobile app.

Anyway, I got no dog in this fight, so hoping for a good match. Let’s get after it!

I closed down what I had and then used the link in your thread.

Done…

VIEWERSHIP INCENTIVES

You are logged in to earn [viewership rewards] [Geographic restrictions apply]

Earlier it worked fine. I did notice however that when the game times out so does my link. It may interfere with my rewards.

I don’t have the game running right now. Just a sole link to utube by using the link you provided.

However many months later, I still can’t log in on overwatchleague.com in any browser or configuration. Attempting it always just reloads the main page, with what appears to be an error message in the URL:
https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/?utm_source=ow-client&error=unsupported_response_type&error_description=Unsupported%20response%20types:%20%5B%5D

Never thought a basic auth could be so difficult.

Can hackers steal someone’s viewership rewards?

I’ve been looking forward to this match since mcgravy was very loudly claiming hog won’t be meta…

To his credit he’s not playing hog (which would’ve been hilarious) and they have managed to force Florida off hog once…so he has been true to his word so far

You maybe out of context with his words.
Did he say all that before Road Hog got buffed?

I watch OWL while reading the forum on my iPad.

Anyone else here?

Role call , say I

Yes he did…he said this over a week ago…and OWL is also still not using the power creep patch either as far as I know

1 Like

I imagine,when gets questions regarding the meta, he is in context of the patch currently active for OWL.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Wouldn’t it make sense that a meta exists for every skill level of play in Overwatch?

Took me a while going through my replies but I found the clip…make that 2 weeks ago

Actually both these teams are in the clip and it was even on numbani (which they just played)…They ran slightly different comps today

1 Like

I can’t watch the link on this iPad. I can hear it though…

They way he speaks, it may not be for kids.

Watching these Sombra games makes me want to play her myself! But then I remember I’m bad at Sombra and should leave her to the pros :joy:

Notice how either team holds back on using Lucio’s ult until after Sombra’s emp.

damn it i had to step away for a sec…they didnt draw??

edit: nvm…i didnt realize LA had made progress on last point