Los Angeles Valiant vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL

Today and Tomorrow. Goes back to L.A. next week.

:frowning: wish they could stay longer … that Dallas crowd should inspire LA crowd to come to OWL games

Should have made a special DALLAS HOME WEEKEND layout.

1 Like

Hard to compare these crowd reactions. The LA arena only holds about 500 people. This Dallas arena holds just over 5,000

and looking at crowd this deal with :beer: producer was 10/10

Blizzard Arena typically fills up significantly whenever the Gladiators or the Valiant play. Its the other games that tend to leave the arena somewhat empty.

I am just happy Shanghai Dragons might have their first ever playoffs… hopefully.

Really? Damn that sucks. Figured there would be bigger crowds with Dragons being better now. People wanna see their wins.

yep, its quite normal… football team from my city just advanced to highest league and our arena dont hold UEFA standards - we will have to go to another city for over half of year to see out team ‘home’
i guess there will be A LOT less people than it would came to our city stadium

I think it will be a good thing in the long run. Right now Overwatch League matches run 4 times a week for 22 weeks in the regular season at the Blizzard Arena. It becomes a routine needless to say. I anticipate that when next year starts fans of the respective teams will have something to look forward and arenas, including the Blizzard Arena will fill up quickly for each match.

My local non-league club had to play in another town for about 20 years because they didn’t have a stadium. And they were lucky if they got 500 people total at their games. Since they moved home 5 years ago, I can’t remember a single time the attendance dropped below 1000, even for matches nobody cares about. Usually it’s above 2000.

HAMMER DOWN

from behind corner

True. I am hoping China Home games will be epic. I wonder who will be first to host in China. Europe will be rather boring, Paris and London…

im here finally! what have i missed?

Just the Dallas crowd trying to deafen headphone users

1 Like

good thing i dont have ears and if i did i wouldnt be listening to people from texas in the first place

OGE easily has to be my favourite Rein to watch.

Okay Uber, your reference of 19th Century American History has not gone unnoticed…

1 Like

youd think that since its the battle of texas wed be seeing more mccree and ashe but yet… goats remains

According the U.S. Department of Food and Agriculture in 2017, there was approximately 892,000 goats in Texas farms…

Source: https://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics_by_State/Texas/Publications/Current_News_Release/2017_Rls/tx_goat_inv_2017.pdf