1 Like

oh trust me same
20char

mistakes please don’t do this to me

I really hope Boston can bring it back

1 Like

great! :smiley:
but its laaaate, i gtg

Boston is finally waking up. I hope this continues and they settle into the meta much better.

it was honestly a huge mistake using this patch for this entire stage… 4 or 5 weeks still seeing scatter arrow? gross

1 Like

Yeah I was really hoping to see new Hanzo. The patch had an issue recovering from a disconnect though. That would be awful and embarrassing if it happened.

Edit: Map 5 here we come.

Is this the old reverse sweep Boston we all know and love?

Oh my God Striker carrying the team on his shoulders

honestly maybe if they communicated with us this kind of stuff way in advance this wouldnt be happening… like i wouldve been ok with stage 4 starting a week later if it meant they got that bug sorted out and storm hanzo into the game

To be honest nobody cares about what you’re ok with. What the investors are ok with is what’s important.

The problem with starting a week later is that the entire schedule for the league is set. Moving everything back a week could be very expensive for them.

There’s no guarantee a week would be enough.

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

They may have lost but they should be proud of their performance in the second half.

I didn’t get to watch anything but Nepal, but what happened in the first four matches?

Was it the same thing as the past few games where Boston simply haven’t been able to adapt to the new meta?

With Boston’s loss, New York just scored $300,000 and the first round bye.

After Map 4

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

The next match thread will begin here: