Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Vancouver Titans - NOW LIVE

Well, that was a showcase of just how good Titans are. Glads, another top 5 team, just have nothing.

In addition to the point about Stitch, SMS, and JJANU, there’s also the fact Valla are genuinely top tier now. Shanghai’s only loss so far this stage was against Valiant, and they then beat Glads later that week.

Yeah, against Valiant they played the common roster, but SeoMinsoo was on Sombra and JJanu on Zarya.

I’m sure they had a plan and the coaches had their reasoning, but looking from the outside, it seems like a bad idea. SeoMinsoo is top notch Zarya, easily top5, arguably contender for best Zarya in the world alongside couple of others.

They put him on Sombra, a hero he was, to his own admission, learning. So they lost a top Zarya and gained a mediocre Sombra? Seems weird. Then JJanu, a very good Dva, has to flex to Zarya, so now you have a less than ideal Zarya, which also mess up the main tank - Bumper - if the bubbles aren’t in sync properly.

I think they wanted the main GOATS roster to be able to flex to Sombra GOATS at the drop of a hat, which is a nice idea, but didn’t quite pay out.

Today they have Stitch, a DPS player, on the Sombra, and SeoMinsoo on his signature Zarya. They lost the hability to play 3-3 as effectively (no JJanu for Dva anymore), but Sombra GOATS seems to be the play anyway.

1 Like

Nah, the Titans just went full anger mode, considering they need a 4-0 to be a Top 2 seed AND they just ended their regular-season winning streak by losing to the L.A. Valiant, who not too long ago completed an 0-7 stage.

Okay, so I wanna see a Titans Bumper on Hanzo throw here for my Spark :smiley:

Glads have lost their heads here. Just gone.

Despite the loss, Roar is playing really well.

Is this Stitch guy new to the team? Can’t really remember that name. When watching Titans I’m usualy to stunned by Bumpers Hyper-Aggro-Rein to focus on the other team members, or even remember their names. :sweat_smile:

Bumper Junker for the win!

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

He’s not new, I think he’s been there longer than Slime, but he’s usually benched because the 3-3 roster and he’s DPS a player.

Poor guy. :sweat:
Well, Bumper on Junkrat is also rare afaik, but nice to see.

didnt like his perfomance on junkrat tho

Stitch looks like he’s 14, holy hell…

Stitch is 22 years old

well, when i turned 30 i was still asked 2 times for my ID when i was buying :beers::beer::beers:

You lucky bastards.

I was 14 looking like 30.

1 Like

imagine losing to the valiant but then beat the gladiators…like what?

Well, beards are not that common in Korea I guess. They all look much younger there imho.

Vancouver :handshake: Shanghai

Losing to Valla but beating Glads