Los Angeles Gladiators vs. San Francisco Shock (Playoffs | Losers Bracket) - FINAL

You know I just noticed you made the logos of the teams more shinier. Looks nice :+1:

i think the ragdoll physics in this game are completely underrated. biggoose’s lucio corpse was sent flying at the end there

rascal AND architect? interesting

1 Like

idk whats wrong with me tonight last match i confused anubis for hanamura and now im confusing striker for rascal i feel like im going insane

This is painful to watch.

Are we gonna see nerf Bastion post today?

And people want Bastion to be buffed yet he destroyed them.

so what im getting from this match is the gladiators would have a couple map wins this match is if they had hydration on damage the whole time

Pretty much.

looks like the gladiators’ season ends here too

Shock can straight up go Damage Moira now to win lol.

Edit: Looks like They are doing Ana/Baptiste though.

Shock OP pls nerf kthnxbye

That why Mei is broken. She doesn’t need to bring the fight to you. You have no choice but to go to her and fight that small quarter space.

Ice Wall will end up being nerfed.

2 Likes

I really want that Titans v Shock finals. Hopefully Shock can get there.

Final Score • First to Four

-
-
-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Los Angeles Gladiators fall, leaving the San Francisco Shock as the only remaining California team left in the playoffs. Gladiators also take home a $300,000 USD performance bonus. 2019 season winnings: $325,000 (Stage 2 Quarterfinal Appearance). All-time organization winnings: $625,000 USD.

You see I don’t like that kind of talk. Just motivates the Spark.lol.

Spark average indeed. You already know Shock will win against Spark.