League Points: 0

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5*
#1 WyomingMyst 0 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

IMPORTANT REMINDER: Soe Opening Weekend Spray is not yet patched into the game client.

This means once you earn the qualifying time for that spray, you cannot access it right away until it arrives in a later patch. Follow my streaming rewards guide thread for updates on when that spray arrives in the game client at a future time. You must still watch the required amount of 4 hours from April 16th to 18th to earn that spray.

1 Like

mans from the future… match didn’t even start and u post this lol

rewardwatch check-in

10 tokens so far

WOOO! GO shock! Yeaaa!

1 Like

I think the Gladiators may take a map to make it interesting, but I have full confidence the Shock will start their run for a three-peat with a very quick win.

Although that isn’t necessarily all bad, considering I would like to go to bed soon so I can watch the APAC matches LIVE and not be a tired mess in the process.

I like both teams.

SF will win, but it will be a lot easier since Kevster isn’t in the US right now.

Shock never wins their first few games of the season so this is going to Glads

Well, nice to see OWL back. And nice to be back on the forums. These threads were the only ones I liked there at the end. As always Go Shock!

1 Like

The Boss is back! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I think it’s gonna be a coach diff.

Crusty is too big brain.

Lol, nice gif! Bummed she lost last weekend, good match though.

My prediction was 3-0, let’s go Shock!

I still need to watch it. I’ve seen most of the results, but waiting until a friend is off of work to watch with him.

Oh crap sorry if I spoiled it. But yeah watch it anyway, it was awesome.

Don’t worry. I’m not super invested in WWE lately, so I’m not worried about spoilers.

Maybe I’ll really dive back in when Becky comes back.

1 Like

Yeah, I really only jump on these forums for OWL news, OWL match discussion threads (either created by me or Wyoming), and to post an occasional message regarding some random moment that I want to keep off Facebook, and that’s about it. And I’m a much better person now because of it.

Believe me, it’s a lot easier to not get banned when you don’t feed the trolls. Best way to do that? Stay away from the forums as much as possible.

Kevster is so handsome.

Kevster very shy or is there something else going on?

Still bummed that SF poached the Nero pickup from Houston.

We could have had Outlaws May Cry with Danteh/Nero.

Well, judging by the fact Kevster is overseas, we might see an early use of the minimum latency feature that was semi-recently added by Activision Blizzard.