Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Paris Eternal - WATCHPOINT NOW LIVE

great game, very close, intense…

3 Likes

YES!!! 2-0! British players 6-1 in games they’ve played! #FiatLux

Eu >NA case closed

(Na shatter Lul)

That face when the “shields up” team drops a game to a D.Va bomb that only landed on barrier characters. Smh. Glads, baby, pls.

Yup, last stage season 1 was my favorite as well.

This match was a nail-biter though. Was a good watch. :+1:

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

1 Like

I was hoping Glads would use Sombra Goats with Surefour.

1 Like

Good match with a beautiful reverse for Paris.
EU >>> NA. LUL

1 Like

i dont like the paris logo bc it blends in too well with their home team colors on that team banner above the players and even on wyoming’s scoreboards i can barely see it

Well that was intense. I’m following both those teams, so wouldn’t have been sad to see a Glad win, but preferring Paris, they’ve played really well for a new team.

Yup, I think they should’ve gone with orange instead of the dark red. It’d jump out a lot more and has nice contrast with the greyish blue main color.

It’s not just a random logo they could just choose colours for, it’s a French national symbol!

I know it is, but the colors they have don’t go well together.

It would work well if the blue was brighter also, but I think there’s already a bright blue + red color scheme out there. Doesn’t NYXL have it?

1 Like

hell i can barely even see the logo in the player icon you have. its not good color choice

Maybe red and white but don’t touch our symbole what the hell.
It’s like I miss a star for the US flag.

GOATS is fine to watch for me tbh, but I do occasionally miss the DPS picks and going off like pine last season. I’m glad we got rid of dive tho, that was honestly the most boring meta to watch.

literally no one is having any issues with the symbol. just the colors of the symbol is what we’re talking about

2 Likes

By the way, Paris is in 2nd place on the standings now.

They’re looking pretty good. :slight_smile:

The red needs to be a bit brighter, more like the red on the PSG logo