Los Angeles Gladiators vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

they rly shoulda let the fade buff go live imo

wait a sec…that “commercial” highlighted a dragonstrike through amp matrix…i thought it doesnt actually amp the dragons?

And they said Brig is trash in 2-2-2 omegalul, i really like those forum experts…

Thought it stood for

Look
At
Goose

2 Likes

I was actually thinking about playing moira again cuz of the buff! F

No, definitely not. She has plenty of escape and shouldn’t be playing so close that most of these stuns are getting her. her focus are flankers and healing and fade in case something gets too close. A good Moira will be aware enough to do this without her skill being lowered.

imma still be playing her. i didnt spend 10 seasons being in bronze just to get her gold weapon for nothing

She is though. Which is why she was used for like not even half a round for a very specific reason?

30 second Riptire? Jake is QUAKING

1 Like

My boys doing so well. :blush:

1 Like

First Hackfist sighting of the stage

2 Likes

And look, no mirror comps here so far.

Wooo!

On another Overwatch League note, it is CaptainPlanetOW’s (the league’s statistician) birthday today.

Cursed image (20 char)

So what are the tanks and supports supposed to do against the dps onslaught?

The only one who can resist getting nuked instantly is apparently orisa.

Oh right, that’s why ladder runs orisa only as main tank. Silly me.

She was played in Control in the previous match too, and now in 2cp + Control.

Sure she is niche, and not op as in triple heal, but she is being picked more then the average hero in the league, she is far from trash.

Has anyone else gotten an “Error Claiming Prize” note in the picks challenges menu?

I feel like people are jumping the gun. Let’s see what her stats look like in even a week, I just doubt they will still be using her as a crutch. And even if they do, lucky us a nerf is coming. Lul.

Have you seen the trailer for the film adapation?