Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Florida Mayhem - OWL NA Playoffs - FINAL

Ok, I don’t mean any disrespect, but something about that pause smells like worm scat…

Even Space was like “Who the heck ordered the pause?”

The pause is the closest equvilent to a “time out” they have to regroup and replay thier strategy.

Except pauses aren’t supposed to be used like “timeouts”. They’re supposed to be used for technical issues.

And I find it hard to believe that someone would just shout for a pause for technical issues, especially right before Point B capture. They can always pause the match right after Round 1 is complete and then sort out issues before hero select…

I believe they time out for many reasons.

Birdring, “Sit down!”

Hope the mayhem end this all quickly :slight_smile:

for our next long-term cooking break I’ll be showing you how to make a taco pizza…

And the Mayhem get revenge for their loss to the Valiant, as they take out the Gladiators 3-0 in 4 maps…

The Mayhem advance to next weekend’s games. The Gladiators walk away with $75,000 and are eliminated from the playoffs.

So…an unfolded soft shell taco is recognized as a taco pizza? :thinking:

Space going to retire. I can see the stress.

Hell no… this is MY taco pizza

1 Like

Is that… taco bell…?

Nope this is my home recipe… Taco Bell has nothing on this (literally… they are cutting their Mexican pizza, which is nothing more than a tostada with stuff on it, this November).

It looks good.

Last night i made lobster mac & cheese…

Probably for the best - when you’re playing for a “not so good team”, you don’t really get enough money as the talent tbh

Anyways, derailing my own topic. Florida advances, Gladiators are send back home packing…

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)
Los Angeles Gladiators have been eliminated from the season.

now THAT looks like a MEAL

Okay sorry for the delay, next thread is up here:

Yeah. I feel bad for him.

He’s a really good player on the wrong team. I would LOVE to see him in SF shock.

Looks good! :smiley:

Taco seasoned ground beef? Hot? :thinking: