Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL

Patch 1.46 I think? Not sure, but it was to reduce 2cp match time

Yeah, the sombra pick was not that smart.

1 Like

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

You know I totally forgot WrestleMania was on today.

I’m surprised they’re still holding that…

I know they should of postponed it until they can actually have fans in there. I actually rather watch OWL than a taped show. At least OWL is live.

See this patch note post for details:

definitely just fuel being bad

1 Like

Thank you for this, Wyoming. Appreciate you, as always.

Bob: It looks like the Fuel were drinking something…but it wasn’t water!
Jim: Maybe they found the hidden kegs.

The Fuel better start finding ways to win (and not just not lose), or memes might start coming out about how terrible Texas teams are…

For Brig and Mei being banned I see them both being played in the Dallas and Gladiator’s match.

Mehhhhhhh. That’s my disappointed noise.

This was…disappointing…

And it’s a victory for Torb, he can carry pro matches.

Torb didn’t carry that match. It was some superb tank play by both OGE and Space that led to the sweep of the Fuel today…and also some terrible play by Dallas.

Doha was very indecisive throughout that series.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

More a joke on WyomingMyst’s statement in the previous match’s thread saying “Torb was cute at first, but just doesn’t carry a professional match.”
I, for one, am choosing to believe this was his revenge.

god gamsu deserves a better team. why did he have to go to dallas :frowning:

Probably because the Dallas coaching staff saw a huge asset in Gamsu and the Dallas marketing team saw some potential content creation with Gamsu’s dog Uni…so they offered him a king’s ransom to lure him (and Uni) to Dallas.

I still think Gamsu should’ve stayed with Shanghai…at the very least Shanghai looks somewhat decent…