Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL

Dallas getting rolled after putting up a fight on Control…which is a shame cos Dallas is one of my teams.

1st Koth, close both times but Gladiators won both.
2nd map, Glads on attack did a convincing one with almost 4 minutes left.

I meant after 1 map, ha. They lost both points on Hanamura after I said that. But yeah, that wasn’t my favorite defense ever.

Torb doing well attacking hanamura?, hero pools are doing a great work.

1 Like

Agreed, Goldlantern. If that was a defense then I’m Queen of England. I think I could create better defenses with Medium difficulty AI.

Defense? What’s that?

So either Corey is just a bad Torb or the Fuel are just bad.

Also, going to go out on a limb here and say the following heroes will be rotated out this week:

Tank: D’Va
Support: Moira (I would say Lucio but due to being banned last week, his stats will be on the low side compared to Moira)
Damage 1: Reaper
Damage 2: Torbjorn

The turret at the door seems far enough away to just be hard to kill, while having clear LoS.

Have both teams forgotten how to play defense?

6-5 Hanamura incoming…

LA Gladiators are a stronger team overall than Washington. Also Corey was doing well initially as Torb on control maps.

You might be right I suppose.

Wait, why did the timebank get reduced to 2 minutes 53 seconds? Did I miss a change to assault maps?

Yeah, both teams get time taken off until one is at exactly 2 minutes

When did that change get implemented in the game? And why was that change implemented?

Patch 1.46 I think? Not sure, but it was to reduce 2cp match time

Yeah, the sombra pick was not that smart.

1 Like

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

You know I totally forgot WrestleMania was on today.

I’m surprised they’re still holding that…

I know they should of postponed it until they can actually have fans in there. I actually rather watch OWL than a taped show. At least OWL is live.