Loot Box Opening Glitch (PC)

Maybe, but for me it was never any zen skin, it was just random rare & epic level items, and then when I went to check my hero gallery later, there were far fewer items than there should have been.

Same thing here with three loot boxes in a row :frowning: It pans across the screen and then shows the new Zen skin.

Same issue with anniversary loot boxes. I believe this issue is due to the recent changes to the login screen. The camera panning mechanism for the new skins on the homepage causes a glitch with the loot boxes. Please investigate it.

1 Like

Yeah, every box I open does this.

same i was so sad when i lost all the items from the lootbox :(.

Problem with a buggy loot box. I won a loot box with the anniversary event this Wednesday 20/05 at around 11.35pm, by opening the camera zoomed on the background, before returning to the loot but by zooming much more than usual. When I wanted to equip my new skin for Zenyatta Huitzliopochtli I found that none of my loots had been unlocked.

1 Like

That’s cool and all but what about the ppl like myself that got the new Zen skin and it’s not there? After i unboxed it said i could equip it and then it was gone. I just wanted my skin and ill be done.

Thanks GGodd

I hava also the issue but i open a classic lootbox with no zoom, after that i open a anniv loot box with out zoom but when a open second one the zoom come back

The EXACT same thing happened to me. Every single box has zoomed in to “show” what I’ve received but then just a moment ago it showed that I won Zen’s new skin but when I exited it was gone.

Same exact thing happened to me. Zen skin yay! exit screen checked my gallery with zen…nooo! Hope we get the skins eventually.

Hi. Same situation. 2 loot boxes. Both with legends. First Baptiste, sec Zenyatta. The second one isn’t in my gallery. I have screens (poor quality becouse of zoom) to provide that it’s not a main menu screen and I’ve got both of them.
I’m dissapointed :frowning: I hope that issue will solve soon and I’ll get Zenyatta back. Thats not fair…

Same issue here as well. You can still select your prizes(moving your mouse around until it makes a noise over each item, followed by clicking). I was able to hear the voice line from Brigitte that I won.

The new Zen skin will appear, but it’s in the background, not a prize.

I can confirm the same behavior and in one of the only screenshots that maintained (the Honeydew icon w/ Zenyatta skin on the side; screenshotted more previous to that, but not logged into Windows so it isn’t dumping print screens to OneDrive so they essentially disappeared). Don’t we usually see an indicator when you preview an item if it was a duplicate and you received coin? Because in that screenshot, there is nothing hinting that it was previously earned. But if I go into the menu to see icons, Honeydew isn’t marked as new.

Can you verify that we’re getting anything in this screen right now?

Did you actually get the Zen skin or was it just shown off to the right? I thought I had it for a second but you can actually see Zen from the homescreen while opening loot boxes. For some reason he’s off to the side when u have the camera pan glitch. :weary:
Unless ofc you actually did get a legendary and it was him… then rip.

I had this too! I was sooo frustrated.

Exact same thing happened with me and 2 of my loot boxes. Zen skin showed up on the right. I understand that I didn’t get actually that zen skin , but I didn’t receive any of the rewards that were actually in the loot boxes. Mind you I live in Belgium and I can’t even get extra loot boxes if I wanted to. So I want those 2 faulty loot boxes back pls :pray:

same here, i couldn’t find the zen skin anywhere but everything else was still there, least i think so? kinda hard to see it all with that zoom.

Same problem when I got the zen skin in my first lootbox

1 Like

Dude, this happened to me just moments ago with the same Zen skin and all. That’s why I came here to the forums to see if I was the only one.

WTH!!

1 Like

It seems to zoom to the point that you can’t see what you have. Only fix is to exit loot boxes and see if you have any new stuff in the hero menu or player profile. Very annoying to say the least.