Looking to start a team

Hi, my name’s Vincent.
Straight away, I want to let you all know what I’m trying to do here. I want to start a team that’s willing to play in tournaments, and work together and progress in Overwatch. I love this game, and I want to get better at it, and meet people that want to get better at it just as much as I do.
I want to hit masters, and to compete in tournaments and win, and my biggest goal of all is to be in OWL. I’m afraid the last goal is laughable to some people, but it’s truly a goal of mine.

I main DPS such as Tracer and McCree. I practice everyday with Widow and Ana, and I flex between Soldier, Reaper, Junkrat, Zarya, and Sombra. I work everyday to improve the heroes that I’m not fully competent with yet, and to improve what I can confidently say I’m ‘fine’ with such as Tracer and McCree.
I’m low gold (2000 SR), but believe in a team setting I’ll improve, and can help others improve too.

I love this game, and want to take it seriously, and eventually even be known for playing it. This is a serious goal of mine, but I won’t make it evident by being a bad teammate or perpetuating toxicity. I take criticism, and need it to improve. I’ll open up a discord soon, for anyone that’s interested on joining the team.

I do have a day job now, so teaming will come with challenges, and that’s when the discord will come into great use. I hope that we can work together, and improve together, thanks for readin’. :,-)

2 Likes

Add me
enki#11241
I play everything but Doomfist.
I don’t think any goals are laughable if you want to work hard enough for it.
Let’s play some qp and see where it goes.
I have yet to place this account this season but it left off in mid gold, started in plat.

Add me Jimmy#21320
Main widow but can play anything.
3.7k peak last season.
I also have a diamond alt.

High silver (1954 SR currently) flex support/tank main. My hero pools consists of: Ana, Mercy, Zen, Lucio, Moira, D.va, Orisa, Roadhog, and Zarya.

My bnet is Jimante#1453

Hey there,

Support main/Flex, 2.3k. Certainly not as ambitious, but looking for good organized play. Hit me up x)

IkariShinji#2140

Add me Patience#12873
I am mostly main tank, but flex to support if need be
You have the same goals I do, which is inspiring because I found someone who is on the same boat as me.
I am a high silver (1956) and I hope I get into gold this season.
Hit me up if you are interested, and I hope to grow with someone with the same goals I do :smiley:

Hey bud add me

rickthunder#11772

2101 here.

1 Like

Hey, I’ll play anything that you need(except main support) i just want to improve
I am 2100
Add me Cman11#11340

1 Like

[PC] [NA] Hi, my name is Greedy, I am part of Damage Incorporated, an up and coming eSports Organization sponsored by Twitch. We have over 1000+ members, and we offer a stable 512 slot TeamSpeak server, custom forums with thousands of monthly posts. We have a 0-toxicity policy. We can offer you the opportunity to play with other gamers and make new friends, explore that inner desire to be on a competitive team, or even create and lead your own competitive team! Our platform can land you into the e-sports scene, sponsorship, advertisement, and many other benefits!
What we look for:
• 15+ and be mature
• Be available to play 1-3 times weekly with your team (This is if your in a Comp team)
• Be friendly and engaging with the community
• Have a mic and TeamSpeak (REQUIRED)
• No multi-clanning.
What Our Teams Need:
• Platinum/Diamond all roles
• GM - OD Roster – 3 subs 1 of each role
• Coaches of 3k sr or higher to coach lower ranks – all roles
• Casual Players of any rank or role
If you’re interested in knowing more about us, feel free to DM me

I’ve added everyone here willing to be added. I’m really looking forward to playing with you guys.
I’m setting up the discord soon, so once we’re set up on battle. net, I’ll share the discord with you.

Thanks everyone :,-)

1 Like

Hey dude. Started a team today with the same intentions and similar SR level. You can join us, or maybe we could merge the teams if you’re interested in that. PM me on discord for details, CplVlademir#3140

Hey man! I switched from console to PC and got placed high gold last season, hoping to get placed plat or higher this time around and improve with you guys whether that be on the competitive ladder or online tourneys… Tank/DPS player looking for like minded players and a PC squad :slight_smile: BNET: Cryptic#12113

spyreaper#11473
I’m always a team player so when needed I’ll play support and tank (pretty good at it) although I don’t trust myself with Reinhardt bc I’m might leeroy jenkins it, but I still like to get some kills so I’m practicing to play McCree. I’m decedent with window and i’m better with hanzo. I cant play doomfist to save my life

Hello, I am very much interested in joining this organization, it sounds like a lot of fun. I am a low-mid diamond tank main. My battle net username is aidenb1127#1928.

Hey Greedy, what’s your tag so I can add you?

Hi my name is Frost.
Current SR 2331.
I am 20 years old and I am playing Overwatch since it came out. I took a long break in between but now I am activly back. I am currently gold but had a peak in plat and willing to grow and get better. Tank is my most played role in Overwatch. I can play all of the tanks execpt Roadhog (Currently training with him). The most importand thing I am looking for is for people who want to play one day in the OWL.

What I offer!

• I offer a sponsore for the team if one is needed.
  • I am a team player.
  • I am very calm and not toxic.
  • I can take criticism and give edvices.
  • I have a lot of time so I can attempt to meetings and matches.
  • I can garantie that I am not trolling.
  • I can flex.
  • I am willing to learn and grow together with the team.
  • I win and lose with the team.
  • I communicate.
  • I do speak Luxemburgish, German, English, Turkish and French

What I expect!

• Atleast a team who has a mature and serious attitude.
  • A team coach.
  • A Discord or Teamspeak.
  • Team play.
  • Team communication.
  • None toxic envierment.
  • English, German or Luxemburgish only.

PS: I have the same dream and I want to reach it with you!

Discord: Frost#8878

Have a nice day.

I would be interested to join. BTag: Frost#26792

Got any slots left? I’m in low gold looking to be part of a team! I’m a dps/tank flex with a wee bit of practice with Ana and Zen. BT: Jalus#11937, Discord: Jalus#7711

I think I may be too late to the party but I’d be willing to help achieve your goal. I’ve played at higher levels of this game on console I’m only now starting competitive on pc but I placed just below plat on here. I’m a DPS/Tank main lookin to climb with people who actually understand comms are important BT: Cryptic#12113 Discord: Cryptic#8464

I know I’m late to this man but all of your goals are mine as Well so I’m down to join yous if theres still room for someone like me and we can work to make those dread a reality