Looking to Create Open Division Team

I am trying to create an open division team to eventually be able to take it into the OWL. I want to try out in pugs and other player tournaments that are available to increase my skill level and to create a team along the way finding the roles of each other and our strengths, weaknesses, and what we need to work on to better ourselves. SR doesn't matter just, teamwork skills, communication, carry potential, awareness (in game, ult eco, meta), etc.
    I can hold my own and carry in some cases during games. I am pretty decent at communicating. I need a team that will focus down targets as a team, and split and reset when necessary. I am looking to improve in all areas and find mates that are willing to do so as well. 
    POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE: No shame in choking during team fights just unlucky and we can improve for the next engagement. If you want to join as a coach as well that is fine.
    This is my discord tag if you need to reach me: Wolfiecrisp12#1176
1 Like

I realllyyy would like join. I can play like almoust every hero and im just looking nice people to play whit quite seriosly.

Just added you on discord under thundershot#1029!