Looking for SEA friendly players (From the Philippines)

Hello everyone!

So I was recently discharged from the hospital January last year. I was hospitalized for the whole year of 2020 and just recently, I wanted to hop in and go back to Overwatch.

I got a new PC just a week ago after saving up for a while over the past year, but I’m sad to say that most of my Overwatch friends moved to Valorant and are no longer as interested to grind in the game.

I mean I don’t blame them, they’ve been playing for years and I just got back to the rhythm of playing the game so I guess it makes sense for me to not quit.

I still love this game from the bottom of my heart, and I’m not quite fond with tactical shooters so moving games is a chore at least for me.

I’m wondering if there are any groups out there from the Philippines or around the Southeast Asian region who wants to group up and play consistently. Who doesn’t mind losing a few games just as long as they’re as passionate to do their best.

I really hope I can find some people who are interested. Thank you so much for reading!