Looking for positive people

I am going to preface this by saying that I am a fairly positive person and attempt in every game to get the team communicating and working as a unit. However in competitive play the games at an around the boundary of gold and plat I get teams that are wholly dysfunctional and often refuse to communicate. IF we win it is by the skin of our teeth.

So I am looking for like minded, positive attitudes people at and around 2480 to play with me mostly on weekends. I guess I could be classified as a flex player but I prefer to main tank.

1 Like

What server/timezone are you in?

I currently admin for a clan that operates in NA EST and CST. We’re pretty casual, we focus more on player attitude and providing a fun experience for our members then climbing, and we have no skill or playtime requirements. We accept all ranks but the bulk of our player base resides between low gold and low diamond.

You can check us out at h ttps://discord.gg/dS4rMG2 or send me a friend request TheWarmWind#1583

Nah you’re too pro for me buddy :blush:

I like to think I’m a positive player and have made friends on Overwatch for that reason, but I think we’re out of each other’s SR rank.
Who knows, maybe I’ll get a sick win streak and see you in Plat :crossed_fingers:

Hope you find lots of friendly people with this post, they do exist :heart:

I am US Central Time zone