Looking for People To Create OW YT Channel

*this is not exactly the best place to make this post, but I have no idea where else to make it, so sorry if it bothers you, thanks for understanding. Technically I’m still finding people I’ll play with so it’s not that bad but…

I’m Tygo, 20 years old. I’m looking for Awesome people interested in being part of a great ow youtube channel for the future. I have been playing overwatch since it came out, even through ruff times I have stayed and I’ll always root for the game to improve. I have some experience myself with creating content, I can show you later if you want (not gonna put it here because that would seem like publicity), but I wish to take things to the next level and put a great team together. I need someone that loves to create art, thumbnails, channel art, others, and for the future some animation. Someone that has already experience with editing, a good voice, and wishes to make great content. If you know a lot about the game, are pretty entertaining to watch or you know how to market a channel, those would also be some skills I would look forward too work with. I may seem a little professional here but I’m just a normal guy that wants to create a life which makes me happy. Message me on discord Tygo#8874 if you are