Looking for other girls to play with :^)

Hello, I’m a Mercy/Moira main who is just looking for other girls to play with! For me, it seems to be more fun that way and usually a less creepy or toxic experience. I play any modes, qp, comp, arcade, whatever :^) I’m 23 if that’s important info to you. My discord is ExieBebe#6794 and I can give you my battlenet IDs from there :^) (i have 2 accounts)
Also I do have a mic but if you don’t feel comfortable using one/don’t have one, that’s okay! I’m fine just typing in chat :^)
2022 Edit: My discord username changed because of creepy experiences but if you’re still interested/want to play, just send me a message and we can add each other!

3 Likes

Hey, Im a girl too, I’m 22 :slight_smile: Ill send you a friend request on discord, Im Solstice Who there XD

1 Like

I’m looking for some girls to play with as well, since the female-only server i was on got changed. My Discord is MilonRouge#0805; feel free to add me as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sending you a request :slight_smile:

hey i would be intrested, i tried to add you but it didnt work :confused:
maybe u have more luck my dc Luu#6969

Hi! I haven’t been on the forums in ages and changed my username, which is probably why it didn’t work! If you’re still interested and play, I’ll add you :slight_smile:

Hello! I just say your forum. If you’re still looking to play you all can add me on battle net
at OliviaWinx#1311 :slight_smile: