Looking for Older Gamers

Add me… catfish#11865

I’m up for join need people to play with :joy: Natsu#25970

I’m 39 in real life and from USA Central Time Zone. I just got the game today and have been playing online trying to level up. Feel free to add me if you want more guys to play with. I’m still new but am having a blast. I play mostly support characters. Boshedo22#1371.

Haha. I thought, hey cool people my age! Actually no. I might get the 90s references, but will they get my 80s ones?

1 Like

Or my 70s references… :thinking:

I’m ready if you’re looking for more. I’m trying to find at least one more bronze person to play comp with.

30+ here.
Add me Rimo#11510

Add me to at MapleCanuck#11782 Discord:Maple#8893
I play a lot of Overwatch and like to play competitive. I am 30 years old and from Canada like I guess you got from my name.

Is this still a thing?

Yes, being old is still a thing.

Dam I thought they all left when corona hit

45 years old here, a real boomer

add me if you want DRUNKINJEDI#1952, was in my early 20s in the 90s, first online competitive game i played was unreal championship in the xbox live days

my reflexes are slow as hell now tho so… im low gold in all roles…

it would be cool to have a discord server for this post

North America / West coast player. Gold Tank, plat DPS / Support here. Baalzevuv#1415

Somebody create a discord group already

1 Like

NA PC West Coast Pacific Time player. Probably older than most. Looking for a group to play comp with.

1 Like

i’m 35 and would like to join. ethikz#1791

38 and would love to join - High silver/gold tank main (Sigma, Rein, D.va, Orisa)

EU server WeirdGeordie#2236

37 years old and new to overwatch. Add me veiled#1344

Add me, exactly what im looking for, new to OW - abra#11440