Looking for friendly players for casual/comp [NA/EU] [ALL SR]

The Angels of Death clan is a group of mature, dedicated players who value teamwork and community. AOD was formed over 16 years ago and now has over 3000 active members across 15+ various titles and have a rapidly growing community in Overwatch!

We’re recruiting competitive and casual gamers alike with the idea of creating a fun and engaging environment for everyone to enjoy. Whether you’re an FPS veteran or brand new to the genre you’ll find AOD is a great place to come and game with like minded people. With over 250 people signed up and playing Overwatch, there is always someone on to group up with!

What to expect from AOD:

• A mature group of team players who like to have fun.
  • Fair play; zero tolerance for cheaters.
  • Friendly members. New to the game, need help? Just ask.
  • A dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server.
  • Formal and informal organized events.
  • Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual.
  • Quarterly 6v6 ESL Tournaments with professional casters

Requirements to join AOD:

Be 16 years of age or older
A working microphone
Teamspeak 3
Our Code of Conduct and Division Rules articulate the values we work hard to maintain.

If you’re interested and want to join then please head to www.ClanAOD. net and [apply today] Click “Apply here” and submit an application under “Blizzard Universe”!

4 Likes

AOD welcomes Blake and Smoker

Some nice people to play with here

Still looking for chill people to join us

What combo of characters do you think is the best for junkenstines revenge?

I use Discord and its a lot better than Teamspeak, I would love to play with you.

I applied i need to wait now?

I am part of a Discord called High Paced Conglomerate, we love finding new players to play with. Message me for details, usually play comp every Tuesday and Thursday