Looking for friendly and non-toxic players to play with

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

My friend and I are looking for players to play competitive(quickplay is OK too) together. To be honest the roles you play or your SR doesn’t matter as long as you are someone friendly and non-toxic. We are just looking for people to laugh and have fun on voice chat while enjoying the game and play a team game and rank up or maybe have a huge lose streak whatever is on the menu :slight_smile:
We are OK with loosing and people making mistakes(we all do) as long as you don’t blame others or rage quit. I should mention that voice chat is obligatory as we are quite talkative and often silly :slight_smile:

If you are curious about our SR we are both silver. I play mainly support and often tank and my friend plays tank, dps and sometimes support. We don’t mind what you play or if you are bronze or masters :slight_smile:

If you are interested in playing or just having a friendly chat please add me

Solitude#21949

or reply here. Thanks :slight_smile:

We often play on EU but we are OK with playing on other servers

2 Likes

I’ll add you :slight_smile: Non-toxic sounds too good to be true tbh

I know what you mean by “Non-toxic sounds too good to be true” and it is true many people are toxic but I assure that I really am non-toxic. I never ever blame others and I always know that I made mistakes too and that I can improve. I often engage people who are insulting me or others(be it my teammate or their teammate) in a constructive manner asking them why they feel this way or point out that they are forgetting the fact that we got teamed up together because we are all about the same level of players who have similar SRs. I sometimes get constructive responses and sometimes not. I am here to improve and truth be told I improve more when I lose a game :slight_smile:

Thanks for the friend request I accepted it and I will definitely text you next time we play and you are online :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello i am Tudy and i am friendly and good😐 at overwatch btw i am non toxic and always stupid