Looking for chill Overwatch Players (LGBTQ+ Friendly)

Alrighty, I run a discord (+18 age pls) named “Overcrotch” with a friend of mine. It’s a super chill environment with a lot of cool cats and jamming buddies in it. It is an LGBTQ+ community (lesbian over here what-what ) so please keep that in mind when joining us. Most of us are either bronze or do not play comp at all. I rank in Mid Silver but I am slowly climbing up. We do have some minor rules, also an introduction page just so we know who came from where. We have a wide variety of people who main all sorts of cool fun stuff. We do prefer you have a mic. We are all in the NA server, but we do have people from all over the world. Well… Mexico and Russia but it’s a start. Anyways. If anyone is interested just hit me up and I can get you on your path of becoming an Overcrotchian. Also please do keep in mind that I am a person and sometimes forget to check my forum posts on the daily so be patient with me, I’m working on it.

5 Likes

Hi there! I was wondering if you were still looking for members (since this thread is 2 weeks old)… if so, I’d be interested in joining! :smiley:

Hell yea, fam, hit me up on Blizzard when you get the chance and just lemme know you’re from forums so I don’t forget :v Emberly#11974

I don’t have a discord but would like to join. I know it’s late in the post’s life but hit me up at SQUIP#11548

Hi, if your still around i would love to join, drop me a discord pm! NinjaDonut#2557

Lovely description! I’d love to join :slight_smile: im on eu server tag on discord yannis7891#8718… battlenet yannis7891#2781

1 Like

We are all NA servers but if you’re still down for chill people you are still free to join add my discord and remind me about this lmao Emberly#4778

I’d love to join if youre still accepting!! My discord is ringleaderofhel#3956

You guys still taking members, much like the Flash in Justice League, I need friends lol

2 Likes

your discord wont let me send you a request?

Main healer here. My battletag is Knetic#11163

aight I’ll send you a thing real quick

I’d be interested! I don’t really main anything, I bought it on release and am just now really playing it. My Discord ID is Elveyti#0627 BTag is Elveyti#1297

id love to join! Gothique#21243

Ah i think its because i changed it! Its Sasstrick#3956 now

Is that your discord or your BT?

its my BT but im in EU !

Can I join? QAQ please.

Kristal#11786

Hi, I’m interested in joining too!
battletag: ledlight#11905
discord: led_light#5465

I just sent you a discord request! My tag on discord is bejeweled#1923