Looking for active group

Hello all. I am looking for an active team, or group of 6-12 players. I am looking for serious players, and am looking to seriously improve my game play and SR. I am versatile and play DPS, Tank and healer. I am currently in Bronze, and am looking to climb back into silver and through to gold. I am available for play 12+ hours per day.
I am over 21 years of age and would prefer the same, simply for the sake of people being more capable and willing to take orders. I am a very aggressive player. I would prefer a group that has a system for aggressive gameplay, in addition to a system for defense.

If you want some Duo, add me.
Hazzzard#2974

Hey guys! I’m looking for some Casual (or Competitive) Overwatch players who wants to have fun and join cool events within a Gaming community! We have a whole variety of games and a large online community where we all hang out and chill. We use a TeamSpeak server as it easily hosts out 300+ Channels and our even larger member base. If interested Add me/ Message on Discord Cursesha#3697 or on Battlenet: Cursesha#2966

Hi AlphaZero

I am from a gaming community called Without A Doubt Gaming and we are currently looking to get more Overwatch players in to our community.

If this is something you think you’d be interested in feel free to drop me a message on discord my tag is gamerthyrst#9872

Thanks,

Thyrst - Without A Doubt Gaming

Add me! I’m willing to be aggressive I main support but I can also play a few others pretty well. Oracle#12894