Looking for a team or teammates for compt!

I’m trying out for my college overwatch E-Sports team in the summer and I’m looking for a serious Overwatch team or players to climb up in ranks and stats with. I main Dps, but I play tank and heal too. I want to get a full six-team with mics with six backups where we can have scrimmages vs. each other and fill-ins if, for some reason, one of our players is busy. I have created a discord for people who want to climb to the top with premade teams that they find on the discord seriously. I will leave the link for the discord below. It’s still new, so I only have a few members right now, but we are advertising to grow, so please share it with other serious players.

discord.gg/nkXye39R

Safe Haven is a gamer/nerd sanctuary to come and chill and find players who would like to form teams for tournaments and ranked games. We currently have Overwatch, Leauge of Legends, and Apex Legends channels where you can talk about gameplay or form teams through “looking for a team” and “Teammates wanted” channels. If you have any channel suggestions, concerns, requests, questions, or would like to thank the staff for their work, please go to the suggestion/comments board channel and leave a comment! Enjoy the server and game on!

Hello, what rank are you looking for?