Look I really don't like symmetra but

These nerfs were not need. The photon barrier nerf may not be much but the turret nerf is not neccessary. Compared to other dps characters her turrets are literally the only thing she has in her kit to help her in a fight and they still have travel and setup time. (Ex. Soldier has helix rocker and biotic field, McCree has flashbang, Sombra has hack, reaper has wraith) This nerf really needs to be reverted. The only reason I’m making this thread is because I’m tired of Blizzard giving unnecessary nerfs to heroes who don’t deserve them

8 Likes

how about just play her in the niche that she maintians a 60% win rate in and we can stop trying to make dumb characters viable all the time since it was literally killing the game.

2 Likes

You should be able to main any character. The devs regret “niche” heroes and even stated it. Every character should be viable in a range of ways.

still feel like it wont do much like the last nerf. not to mention no one ever really destroyed the barrier anyway. On top of that many of these players clearly misuse turrets anyway

Sure and we can do that by not nerfing her turrets

Her win rate was always high because she’s played less. That’s nothing new, but her tier and her being viable hardly changed. Forever F tier, but if you don’t want to believe that logic then maybe they should nerf barriers because that’s the only concept making her shine.

hmm… sombra is not convinced by your reasoning there chief.

When has Sombra ever been convinced period?

well by your wacky logic she should have something like an 80% winrate according to her pick rate

She had it that high before too, but she wasn’t high rank or anything. She never was without a good squad and those that has to babysit her. If there’s no barrier to feed off of for 3.0 Sym. She will have a tough time.

Okay, but then why did the Sym mains have to go through the pain of that extreme rework if they were just going to end up right back in the same spot (arguably worse really) they started in?

2 Likes

her turrets are cancer to play against

cheese parts of kit getting nerfed is a +