Look At Updating Old Kits Instead of Releasing New Ones?

Yeah!

They’re big boys. They can multitask.

(I do wanna take the time to ask though…do you guys intend on making balancing happen any faster?)

Are you reworking Sombra?

Are different people work on reworking old heroes and creating new ones?

Are we going to see anything on Reinhardt soon? He’s feeling really weak since the last few updates…

6 Likes

I don’t really think this is true. Look at Tracer for example - virtually unchanged since launch, and she’s at the most powerful she’s ever been. Or Soldier, or Widowmaker, or Zenyatta, or Winston: none of them got new gameplay mechanics but they are all powerful and “meta.” Genji has seen nothing but nerfs and he’s still moderately powerful.

Blizzard has done a pretty good job of keeping hero power levels similar over time.

1 Like

Any updates on Torbjorn?

1 Like

Guess that falls under older heroes which get looked at eventually.

Ana cries in corner

10 Likes

Jeff, I believe in you and the team 100%, but Reinhardt reaaaaally needs help.

11 Likes

You completely ignored the other part of my post where I used Ana as an example.

Also I’m kinda peeved at everyone just replying to Jeff’s post and asking “when will we get x” instead of making discussion. But whatever.

Nice to hear. I’m probably hoping for too much but it would be even nicer if it appeared someone was keeping up with the Mercy megathread and engaging with bits and pieces of feedback every so often. Read post counts on the profiles would indicate nobody is really keeping up with it. If it’s hard to keep up with it then why not close it and let Mercy players discuss Mercy freely on the main forum like any other hero.

Why sym? She already had a rework. Is there something special you think she can bring to the table in the current meta or is it because a small portion of the community has been asking for it?

Sure, but that’s because Ana’s too weak/unfavored in the meta (depending on who you ask), not because other heroes are too strong. My point is that there hasn’t been any overall power creep from new heroes. Some old heroes being bad doesn’t mean the new heroes pushed them out.

Yes.

He does need help. Currently he’s a very niche pick, what with this weird divey spammy meta we have now.

2 Likes

Because she is not used and people who do use her get reported and banned for it.

Perhaps you are right, but there has been power creep. That isn’t really deniable.

1 Like

Maybe you guys could give McCree an actual ult instead of a spawn teleport?

Don’t get caught up with community demands, please take your time internally with Symettra.

Currently my personal concern is with Brig being so strong, hope you guys know that internally too.

1 Like

About?!

Yayyyyy it’s soon

Hooray!
Confetti! :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :balloon: