Long time I don't post here

Someone may update me on ow situation? I got a break about a month ago.

What’s meta now?

I still have to complain about McCree? :face_with_monocle:

Well, for the moment, yes. With the recent Experimental’s changes directed at nerfing or at least toning down most Hitscan’s, he should be at least 15% less annoying next patch.

1 Like

Well, they just nerfed 7 hitscan a few days ago (yeah mccree was part of it). And they added cross play, but with it region locking which has been the number one complaint this last week

1 Like

Ouch, personally I’m not really agree with crossplay but I suppose they’re preparing a ‘‘community fusion’’ for the pve content of ow 2,

pity for the region lock I have some friend in Na and was nice to play with them

You can still play with them but you or your friends may no longer have a good latency based on which server you get. The term “region locking” are a poor choice of words in my opinion, its more or less there are no regions anymore. The matchmaker will now choose your best possible server, whereas before PC players could choose Americas, Europe, or Asia for their general region and it is that which no longer happens.

Details from Community Manager Josh Nash are available here:

1 Like

Simply put, there isn’t one, GMs are still working it out which is evident in the PRs which keep going up and down
I suspect dive is going to take over with the latest hitscan nerfs but hard to say, one thing thats for sure is that Tracer will be the DPS meta for the 1045th time

That being said if you’re Plat or below then the meta will still be Rein, Zar, Ana, Mercy, McCree and either Hanzo or Genji

Keyboard and mouse…literaly :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

As usual Remember your ABMAM.

Always be moaning about McCheez.

But now you can ABMAMWAP.

Always be moaning about McCheez Widow and Pharmercy.

If we didn’t have ABMAMWAP the forums would have like three posts today.

Crossplay.

You can’t choose region anymore.

Hitscan falloff dmg min 30% instead of 50% (nerfing hitscan).

Bastion lower spread.

Widow falloff start at 70m not 60m.

Bastion less spread.

Soldier ult no fall off.

Soldier might make a comeback.

In game generally balanced and diverse.

On the forums it’s pharah/echomercy comp being op and complaining about region lock.

I think its more like Rein D.va/Zarya/Hog Ana Mercy/bap Mcree Genji/Hanzo. I won’t lie, it’s actually pretty damn diverse.

I think both of these are problems.
Echos fine I think but pharmercy will DEFINITELY be a problem. Region lock or cross play is awful. Not sure what’s effecting my games, but me and my fellow oceania friends have had a week long loss streak with AWFUL quality games.

1 Like

Overwatch now has a global region so you can’t pick and choose the server you want, and the Dev’s are ignoring the thousands of people who have been complaining about it as they do not care.

Basically if you play on a different region from somewhere else they have just given you the middle finger and do not care how you feel.

2 Likes

They nerfed the range of D.Va’s Meteor Strike on Experimental because Echo kept getting too many kills with it.

1 Like

It’s kinda weird. I’ve been having the opposite problem to you.
You guys have had awful matches because you’re being put into high ping games.

I’ve had literally 0 high ping games because the EU players are coming to the small population servers such as OCE :rofl: but oh my gosh

THE MATCH QUALITY IS SOOO BAD

1 Like

Y’all should play with me for the carry /s.

What time do you usually get on?

1 Like

Yeah the other day I versed some Swedes and I was so confused because I thought it was just some Aussies being cheeky buggers but nah it was a complete roll for us because they had high ping

I personally don’t understand how you stuff up so much that Europeans end up on the Sydney server but yeah I felt bad for them

1 Like

there is no meta there is N.P.T.A only - Nothing playable tactic available